I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Eason Chan in TARC

Eason was singing with his band.















Eason stand on the chair when the people at the back said they could not see him.




Last night I went to Eason Chan's mini concert with friends.He is a famous artist from Hong Kong.This was the first time I attend mini concert in the college and I had a gay moment during the night.I'm not a big fan of Eason but after last night,I have started loving his songs.He has a good vocal that could make us enjoy listening it.Eason Chan is a friendly artist too.He could make some jokes on the stage with no boundaries between artist and fans.The concert atmosphere was not cold with the presence of the MC,Wen Kang and the well-known DJ in myfm,Royce and "dao fu kor".They have the good sence of humour.While queueing up in front of the sport complex,I saw two team members of XJNH from UPG too.They are Wind and Zyang.The night in the concert was really memorable for me with the Eason Chan's fabulous voice.
Hope TARC will have a big concert next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment