I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's been a long time since my last update.
New semester started.
Back to study life again.
One word to describe --> tired
This week is already week3.
OMG! Still feel so lazy.

These few weeks feel so tired.
Most probably because need to wake up early for classes.
Still not get used to it~
What's my BL tutor said is right.
We all are still "lengang-lengang".

The feeling of starting a new semester is exactly like a bird has lost its freedom after caught back to its cage.
Well, it's already Year2 Sem2.
So I must be serious in study.
Not to play play anymore.

The examination result for last semester was also released.
Quite satisfied with my result. ^^
But still need to continue put more effort on it.
Must improve my CGPA.
So that can get scholarship to reduce my parents' burden.
Don't let them worry so much.
Hope I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment