I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Exam again...

Final exam is coming soon.
And again I'm still fooling around.
It's already second year second semester.
Have repeated doing the same things for every semester -> Start new semester, attend classes, tests, assignments, final exam, end of the semester then holiday.
This is so called college students' life?
Felt like spent too much time on entertainment during this semester.
Until now my study mood is still not yet on.
Gonna be ready for examination.
Need motivation to prepare for the exam!!!
Hope to get it soon.

Sometimes, I feel that I'm useless.
Always make others worry.
Maybe I should change the way I think, the way I act?
Perhaps sometimes my thinking is not mature enough.
Everything I do should concern about others.
Sorry if I have made you worry.

This Thursday my parents are coming here.
Feel so happy for their coming.
I miss them very much.
The happiest moment is to spend my time with family.
Gonna relax and enjoy with them♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment