I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life Goes On...

Finally all the assignments, tests and presentation were finished.
But final exam is approaching again.
Time past in a quick time, so fast I had been studied in this college for almost one year.
Everything went smooth. But sometimes felt hard in life.
STUDY life is like this. As a student, we need to face different kind of challenges especially stressfulness during exam.
Sometimes feel unhappy with my life.
Always wish to go back home. Homesickness? I think so.
If before this I didn't come to KL for study, maybe everything will be different.
Maybe I will be more happy.
Not because of the friends around me, is because of the distance.
Life goes on, it may take me so many years in order to be successful in my life.
I hope I could handle all the obstacles to reach for the highest.
Sometimes, every little thing could bring me down.
As for now, my wish is that I can stay happy always.
LIVE LIFE HAPPILY.
This is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment